Since our kitchen is so small, I’ve had the idea of moving the microwave to a shelf above the sink for quite some time now. Finally got off my butt last night and went to Home Depot to get some of the pieces I needed. It was fairly simple, didn’t get fancy as this isn’t our permanent home. It’s amazing how much space you gain when you don’t have the microwave taking up one entire counter. Don’t mind the cat photo bomb.
- Continued house work in the attic Today we almost finished the project. Just a few odds and ends left.'
We have to just patch the drywall where the shelf used to be and buy the new dresser so we can bust up the old […]
- Painting The Kitchen This past month I have been gradually repainting the kitchen. My mother, well all of us really, were tired of the old wall paper that was starting to come down. It had been up there for 10 […]
- Building Arianna A Room With the help of my father, last weekend I started to wall off my old office to make a room for Arianna. Within a few hours we were able to put up a frame that can easily be taken down […]
- Painting The Pantry As promised in this previous post, here are some pictures of the painted pantry. This took a lot longer than expected, and still isn't fully completed. Too many birthday's and busy days at […]
- Finished Arianna’s Room Tonight Jess and Arianna went to visit some friends so I took the opportunity to sand the walls and paint tonight. Luckily I had enough paint left over so everything matches the original colors […]
- Arianna’s New Toy Arianna woke up this morning to a new toy in the house. Thanks to MiMi and JoJo for her new kitchen set! She absolutely loves it, hasn't stopped playing with it all morning. I've already […]