Six years ago today I started this blog. Many things have come and gone, but I’ve stuck with this project. I’ve enjoyed the times I’ve gone back in time to re-read some of my posts and remember how things were going for me back then. It’s amazing the little things that change slowly over the years that you don’t recognize unless you have them documented. That is exactly why I started this blog, to keep a web log of my life to review at any point in time. I look forward to continue to write and embrace those who read each post. Thanks for the ongoing support.
- 8 Years-A-Blogging So it's been 8 years already. Boy does time fly! I can remember just trying to figure this stuff out and now I'm customizing themes and building my own web server to run the site. Cheers […]
- Blog Turns 7! I just noticed a little notification on my blog's admin page. It was a nice reminder from WordPress that I've been blogging for 7 years now! Time just keeps on rolling! Glad I've kept this […]
- Updated The Blog Theme Tonight I've noticed I'm developing a pattern of getting bored with the blog theme roughly once a year, if not more. Started sifting through a few tonight and ultimately chose to go with the […]
- Been Writing This Blog For 5 Years Now I just realized I have been blogging for 5 years now. It doesn't quite feel like I started this yesterday, but definitely not 5 years already. Time really does fly when you don't think […]
- New Blog Theme Is Live I hunkered down and completed the new theme today and activated it. I chose the theme Suffusion by Sayontan Sinha .I hope everyone likes it as much as I do. Big credit to the developer as […]
- Preview Of Blog Update Here is a little sneak peek of the new blog theme. Having some issues with certain areas and plugins but most of it is ready to go. Take a look and let me know what you think! I most […]