Arianna has more moves and rhythm than I ever will. Actually, maybe even more than the both of us combined. Can’t believe Jess actually caught it on camera for once. Go figure it was to the type of music her parents like! Guess that means we can play what we want to hear. Sucks I forgot to rotate it before I uploaded it, but here it is for everyone to enjoy.
- Arianna’s KAR Competition Performance Arianna and her DCPAC Petites crew headed out to the Warner Theatre in Torrington CT today to compete in the Kids Artistic Review (KAR) competition. It was amazing to watch these girls do […]
- Father’s Day At Arianna’s School Arianna's school held another Father's Day party this year. We were all treated to fancy neckties the kids made, some much needed play time, and a nice clean shave! Arianna and I had fun […]
- Arianna’s 2nd Dance Recital Almost forgot to post the videos from Arianna's 2nd dance recital! She did an amazing job, especially having to learn 2 numbers this year! Now she's moving up in the dance world and will […]
- Arianna’s 4th Birthday Our current streak of keeping the kid alive continues! 4 years and counting. Can't believe she's this old already. School starts next year, she's out of the terrible threes, and she is […]
- Arianna’s First Dance Show Today was Arianna's first dance show and she did so awesome! Everyone in the company was great and the little kids were amazing to watch. Can't wait for more of this to come. Arianna tap […]
- Happy 3rd Birthday Arianna! Happy 3rd Birthday Arianna! Another year has flown by already. It's amazing how fast kid's grow and their lives seem to flash before your eyes. I can still remember when you couldn't even […]