Arianna has more moves and rhythm than I ever will. Actually, maybe even more than the both of us combined. Can’t believe Jess actually caught it on camera for once. Go figure it was to the type of music her parents like! Guess that means we can play what we want to hear. Sucks I forgot to rotate it before I uploaded it, but here it is for everyone to enjoy.
- Congrats Jami and Tony! Congrats to my beautiful cousin Jami and her husband Tony! Very glad to be at the wedding. Place was amazing and the food was ridiculously delicious. Don't know how I didn't have to loosen […]
- Arianna’s First Dance Show Today was Arianna's first dance show and she did so awesome! Everyone in the company was great and the little kids were amazing to watch. Can't wait for more of this to come. Arianna tap […]
- Arianna Meet Santa, Santa Meet Arianna Friday Jess and Auntie Lyssa took Arianna to go see Santa in the mall. I quickly ran over to meet them during lunch so we could beat out the lines. She did so well. No screaming or crying […]
- First Baby Doctor Appointment We just got back from bringing Arianna to her first doctor appointment. Everything is going very well. Arianna is healthy and already back to her birth weight! Mom Jess is doing just fine […]
- Finally Some Sports It's about time we started to teach this kid some sports. Got her a tee ball set and a basketball hoop. She always wanted to play with the neighbors but 10 feet is a little much for her to […]
- Arianna’s 4th Birthday Our current streak of keeping the kid alive continues! 4 years and counting. Can't believe she's this old already. School starts next year, she's out of the terrible threes, and she is […]