Almost forgot to throw the Halloween post up here. This year was Arianna’s first Halloween. I kind of screwed up and completely forgot to get pumpkins and carve them! I felt so bad when I realized it on Halloween at 5:00pm. At least she is too young to remember my screw up. Next year we do it big time. Anyway, we dressed Arianna in her pinky winky monster costume. It was absolutely adorable and she was even good about keeping it on. Can’t wait for next year when we can actually walk around and get candy since she will be old enough.
- Happy Halloween Happy Halloween Everyone! We went over to Jess' Aunt and Uncle's house again this year to celebrate this fun holiday. Alyssa was there too so we got to spend the night with Ethan and Logan […]
- Time To Turn This Pumpkin Into A Jack-O-Lantern Pumpkin mutilation time, I mean pumpkin art time. This was the first year that Arianna carved a pumpkin. Cute little pirate kitty she picked out, but she still won't touch the innards. […]
- Halloween 2015 Happy Halloween Everyone! We all had a great time tick-or-treating with everyone! Thanks to MiMi and JoJo for having us over again this year. It was great to be with Alyssa, James, and […]
- Pumpkin Carving We picked the pumpkins, now it's time to carve them! Arianna painted her nice little pumpkin and it came out beautifully. I carved a giant spider and Jess carved a spider dangling from a […]
- Pumpkin Picking Time It's that time of the year again, pumpkin time. We met up with Alyssa, James, and Ethan this year at Dykeman Farms and headed out to the patch. They had a very good selection of pumpkins. […]
- Halloween 2014 This is the first Halloween we went trick-or-treating with Arianna. We dressed her up in her Tinkerbell costume from Disney that still fit! She did so well walking to all the houses and […]