Tonight Jess and I were able to go to our first Ranger game of the season. Last year we went to a handful of games but had to cut it back to only one this year. So far I like the changes MSG has done. Place looks a lot cleaner than it used to and the concessions seem faster, although horribly overpriced. We were lucky and got to see the Rangers win 4-2 against the Winnipeg Jets. Looking forward to seeing more games next year and a full season!
Not bad seats this time.
- NY Rangers vs Winnipeg Jets Tuesday Jess and I headed down to the city for the Rangers versus Jets game at MSG. Just a little something we did for her birthday Monday.
I broke in my new Jagr Rangers jersey that I […]
- 2015 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Bracket Already a week into the 2015 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs and I still haven't posted my bracket yet! Boy was it a close one for my Pittsburgh Penguins, just barely made it in this year. […]
- NY Rangers vs. Pittsburgh Penguins The day finally came! Sadly it's over already.
Tuesday Jess and I went down to the city to see the NY Rangers (her team) face the Pittsburgh Penguins (my team). Besides having to walk […]
- NY Rangers Game On Monday Jess and I headed down to the city to see our annual NY Rangers game. Thankfully Alyssa watched Arianna for us so we could take the train down early and hit or normal spot for […]
- NY Rangers vs. Columbus Blue Jackets For Valentine's day I purchased tickets to the Rangers versus Blue Jackets game at MSG. I knew Jess would like that more than dinner being as awesome as she is. We took the train down […]
- NY Rangers vs. Detroit Red Wings Jess and I went down to MSG to see the Red Wings play the Rangers in an original six match-up. Oddly both our favorite second team is the Red Wings, so naturally we were really excited to […]