I just realized I have been blogging for 5 years now. It doesn’t quite feel like I started this yesterday, but definitely not 5 years already. Time really does fly when you don’t think about it. So Happy 5th Birthday blog! You’ve keep be busy on boring nights and giving me a place where I can just let my thoughts free without judgement. I love going through old posts from years ago and having the ability to figure out when I went somewhere or did something. I plan to keep this up as long as I can and WordPress is supported. Thanks to those of you that share this blog along with me.
- 8 Years-A-Blogging So it's been 8 years already. Boy does time fly! I can remember just trying to figure this stuff out and now I'm customizing themes and building my own web server to run the site. Cheers […]
- 6 Years And Still Going Six years ago today I started this blog. Many things have come and gone, but I've stuck with this project. I've enjoyed the times I've gone back in time to re-read some of my posts and […]
- Check Out The New HanniganBlog Store Hey everyone, check out the new HanniganBlog Store! I know you all are on this site 24/7 so why not do all your shopping here too? Just click on the store link up on the top right. Be sure […]
- Blog Turns 7! I just noticed a little notification on my blog's admin page. It was a nice reminder from WordPress that I've been blogging for 7 years now! Time just keeps on rolling! Glad I've kept this […]
- Updated The Blog Theme Tonight I've noticed I'm developing a pattern of getting bored with the blog theme roughly once a year, if not more. Started sifting through a few tonight and ultimately chose to go with the […]
- Changed Web Hosts My web hosting account was set to expire next month and I decided it was time to shop around for the best deal. I no longer maintain a fleet of e-commerce websites so I didn't feel like […]