I used to have all of my Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving. Lately I barely even make it in time for Christmas. At this point I can’t even buy stuff online without paying an ass-load for shipping. I have one gift so far to give out, and it’s not even for Jess. Man this weekend is going to suck. I hate the mall on a normal day. I loathe the parking lot during this time of the year when every moron that cannot park or even obey road signs is out. Grandma in her 1972 station wagon/boat trying to fit into a spot that a Smart Car would have issues with. The whole scene is a nightmare that makes we want to just implode. If you don’t get a gift from me this year my apologies in advance, but you probably saved a random idiots life in the process. That and the fact that I just had a daughter 3 weeks ago and haven’t had time to vacuum, let alone shop.
- Happy 3rd Birthday Arianna! Happy 3rd Birthday Arianna! Another year has flown by already. It's amazing how fast kid's grow and their lives seem to flash before your eyes. I can still remember when you couldn't even […]
- Christmas 2016 I guess Arianna was a good girl this year because boy was Santa Claus very generous this Christmas. Arianna loved all her gifts and had such a great time. This year was even better […]
- Christmas 2011 I love Christmas! Gifts were great and everyone is so happy! Thanks to all. Can't wait for the day to keep going, more gifts to give out!
- Arianna Meet Santa, Santa Meet Arianna Friday Jess and Auntie Lyssa took Arianna to go see Santa in the mall. I quickly ran over to meet them during lunch so we could beat out the lines. She did so well. No screaming or crying […]
- We Bought Our First Christmas Tree Since this was our first Christmas in the apartment and with Arianna, Jess and I decided to get a real Christmas tree. We took little miss out to all the stores Saturday and got a live […]
- Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas everyone!