I used to have all of my Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving. Lately I barely even make it in time for Christmas. At this point I can’t even buy stuff online without paying an ass-load for shipping. I have one gift so far to give out, and it’s not even for Jess. Man this weekend is going to suck. I hate the mall on a normal day. I loathe the parking lot during this time of the year when every moron that cannot park or even obey road signs is out. Grandma in her 1972 station wagon/boat trying to fit into a spot that a Smart Car would have issues with. The whole scene is a nightmare that makes we want to just implode. If you don’t get a gift from me this year my apologies in advance, but you probably saved a random idiots life in the process. That and the fact that I just had a daughter 3 weeks ago and haven’t had time to vacuum, let alone shop.
- Christmas 2011 I love Christmas! Gifts were great and everyone is so happy! Thanks to all. Can't wait for the day to keep going, more gifts to give out!
- Christmas Tree 2008 Today we went out and bought our Christmas tree. Since it had rained for two days straight and was below freezing we decided to just get one off a lot somewhere, rather than go cut it […]
- Christmas 2016 I guess Arianna was a good girl this year because boy was Santa Claus very generous this Christmas. Arianna loved all her gifts and had such a great time. This year was even better […]
- Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas everyone!
- Merry Christmas Merry Christmas everyone!
- Holiday Spirit Festival We went to Kevin McCurdy's Holiday Spirit Festival this year with Alyssa, James, Ethan and Jess' parents. First time I've gone to the place for Christmas and not Halloween. Arianna loves […]