Received a pack-n-play today from one of Jess’ friends from work. Can’t thank everyone enough for everything so far. I brought it inside tonight and of course comes over the curious kitty. I am really starting to understand why they said curiosity kills the cat. Anyway, we put it together and turned it into a cat jail. Surprisingly it took her a long time to get out. Going to be interesting with the baby because now she keeps jumping in and out, joy.
- All The Baby Stuff Is Ready To Go I mean to post this about a month or so ago, just haven't gotten around to it yet. So after the baby shower we had an apartment full of stuff to sort and put together. We've caught up on […]
- Battle For The Box The other night Arianna and Captain were having some fun together. The two of them have been fun to watch ever since Arianna started crawling the other day. Luckily I remembered to grab […]
- Guess This Really Is My Child Yesterday was my little peanut's due date. Guess she really is my child because she is late, just like her old man typically is all the time. Oh well, nothing wrong with cooking a little […]
- Tomorrow Is Supposed To Be The Big Day Well tomorrow is Jess' due date. By the look of things I doubt this baby is coming this weekend. She is very cozy inside mommy and doesn't want to come out and play. Does anyone want to […]
- Welcome Our New Kitten Crookshanks! Welcome to the family Crookshanks, you tiny little kitten! We have been thinking about getting a 2nd cat for some time now so Boogs had a companion. Michelle from work informed me of some […]
- Arianna’s First Birthday Party Last weekend was Arianna's first birthday. We threw her a party in the club house in our complex. Big thanks to all the family members that came a long way to see her on a Sunday. […]