Exciting news! Jess and I have picked a name for our little peanut! Well, I guess I finally stopped stalling and agreed on a name. I spent a while switching between two names and finally picked one. I kept playing parenting scenarios in my head where I would be calling her name until I had the one that I liked the most, considering I am sure I will be yelling it out at some point quite often. Jess actually settled on this name month ago and has been waiting for me to finish percolating.
So without further ado, our little peanut will be named Arianna Mackenzie Hannigan.
Like it, love it, hate it, whatever your heart desires. All that matters is what we love it! If anyone of you reading this truly knows me, I love this name for many other reasons. Two of the main things are that all three names have three syllables and each initial is perfectly symmetrical. That is just amazing and oddly, completely not on purpose. You would think I considered that but I didn’t even realize it until a week ago.
- Arianna’s New Toy Arianna woke up this morning to a new toy in the house. Thanks to MiMi and JoJo for her new kitchen set! She absolutely loves it, hasn't stopped playing with it all morning. I've already […]
- Arianna’s Almost Ready To Drive I can remember the day when this child could barely crawl. Used to just slam her big ol' head to the floor and try to push it along, unsuccessfully of course. Now she's almost ready to […]
- Kids Grow Up Too Fast It's amazing how fast kids grow up. You watch them all day everyday, but somehow they change quickly right before your eyes. This video was taken last month, but I just watched it again […]
- Guess This Really Is My Child Yesterday was my little peanut's due date. Guess she really is my child because she is late, just like her old man typically is all the time. Oh well, nothing wrong with cooking a little […]
- Arianna’s First Birthday Party Last weekend was Arianna's first birthday. We threw her a party in the club house in our complex. Big thanks to all the family members that came a long way to see her on a Sunday. […]
- Battle For The Box The other night Arianna and Captain were having some fun together. The two of them have been fun to watch ever since Arianna started crawling the other day. Luckily I remembered to grab […]