Can we please just get rid of these signs!?! Hardly anyone actually realizes it says END meaning don’t go that speed anymore. I don’t know why they can’t just put up a sign with the actual speed limit, not what it used to be. It’s actually less letters which has to make the sign cheaper, maybe. I would love to meet the idiot that thought this was a good idea, that other idiots driving would understand to go faster when seeing a speed limit sign and not do the mph it posts. Doi!
- What Does This Say?
What does that say?
Can you read that number?
It's not 30, or 35, and isn't 40 either. But apparently for my entire trip home that number 45 magically was turned into 35 for some […]
- Funny Note On A Bus Driving to work today and unfortunately got stuck behind a school bus. On the back window was a sign that read "This bus has been checked for and cleared of sleeping children". Now […]
- Who Wants To Hack Some Road Signs With Me? Probably the worst article for me to read. Just need to go find one of these, grab my cohort Juston, and it's all over for passing by […]
- Stock Car Racing Experience At Pocono Raceway I finally got to cash in my birthday present on Monday. My parents purchased a 20 Mile Super Speedway Program, part of the Stock Car Racing Experience at Pocono Raceway. This program […]
- A Little Rant Begin rant.
I had to do some work in White Plains yesterday, which is about an hour or more away from home. As usual, something happened over and over again on the drive back that […]
- Meet Splotch and Brutis While we picked up the African frogs, we also picked out some new playmates for Bubbles. Jamie liked the Calico Fantails and I liked the Black Moor goldfish. Splotch is the Calico Fantail […]