I recently made these and the only reason I post them is because using the stuffing mix instead of bread crumbs made a huge difference. Honestly so simple I have no idea why I never thought of that before. They came out tasting very good and a little crunchy texture for something different.
Only tip I have is to beat the stuffing mix up a bit as most of the bread chunks are pretty large.
Oven-Fried Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 pork chops, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup herb-seasoned dry bread stuffing mix
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Pour butter into a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Stir together egg, milk and pepper. Dip pork chops in egg mixture, coat with stuffing mix and place in pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Turn chops and bake for another 10 minutes, or until no pink remains in the meat and juices run clear.
- Au Gratin Potatoes Recipe Au Gratin Potatoes
3 pounds red potatoes, scrubbed
2 cloves garlic, peeled
1 small onion, peeled and halved
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- Old Fashioned Pancakes Recipe I've been making pancakes from scratch for a while now, just about every weekend. It all started when I ran out of pancake mix one day and Arianna really wanted pancakes. Turned out these […]
- Chocolate Glazed Chocolate Tart Recipe Chocolate Glazed Chocolate Tart
a 9-inch round fluted tart pan (1 inch deep)
9 (5- by 2 1/4-inch) chocolate graham crackers (not […]
- Chicken Milanese Recipe Chicken Milanese
salt to taste
ground black pepper to taste
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
2 skinless, boneless chicken […]
- Cinnamon Muffin Tops Recipe Here is the recipe I used last night to make the muffin tops
Cinnamon Muffin Tops
1/2 tb cinnamon
1/4 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup milk
3/4 cup flour
- Hearty Lean Chili Recipe I was staring at my cabinet the other night wondering what to make myself for dinner. As usual the same boring options where there, but I realized I have not had beans in a while. I found […]