I recently made these and the only reason I post them is because using the stuffing mix instead of bread crumbs made a huge difference. Honestly so simple I have no idea why I never thought of that before. They came out tasting very good and a little crunchy texture for something different.
Only tip I have is to beat the stuffing mix up a bit as most of the bread chunks are pretty large.
Oven-Fried Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 pork chops, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup herb-seasoned dry bread stuffing mix
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Pour butter into a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Stir together egg, milk and pepper. Dip pork chops in egg mixture, coat with stuffing mix and place in pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Turn chops and bake for another 10 minutes, or until no pink remains in the meat and juices run clear.
- Old Fashioned Pancakes Recipe I've been making pancakes from scratch for a while now, just about every weekend. It all started when I ran out of pancake mix one day and Arianna really wanted pancakes. Turned out these […]
- Hearty Lean Chili Recipe I was staring at my cabinet the other night wondering what to make myself for dinner. As usual the same boring options where there, but I realized I have not had beans in a while. I found […]
- Slow-Cooker Whole “Roast” Spice-Rubbed Chicken Recipe For the Super Bowl this year we decided to make a whole chicken in the slow-cooker instead of re-heating some frozen wings and other crappy-yet-delicious frozen food. We put the new […]
- Buffalo Chicken Cups Recipe Buffalo Chicken Cups
12 oz of chicken (diced or shredded)
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup Ranch dressing
1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce (Frank's is […]
- Making Half A Recipe Ever find this awesome recipe but it yields 4 dozen or enough for 16 people when there is just the two of you? Happens to me all the time. This has come in handy on a few occasions so I […]
- Banana Bread Recipe Yesterday I noticed I had some bananas lying around that were getting too old to eat, so it was time to make some banana bread! This is the first time I have made banana bread from scratch […]