Tell me how this makes any fucking sense. My package was OUT FOR DELIVERY on Friday the 13th from the Poughkeepsie UPS facility. This place is 1.5 miles from my house, if that. Never received the package Friday so I check the site. Why is my package DEPARTING Illinois on Monday the 16th with no arrival date in between? How is that even cost effective?
I mean come on UPS, that doesn’t even make sense. Did the driver get pissed off and say “fuck this job” and drive out to Illinois then felt bad and dropped the truck off out there?
- How To Remove Yellow Border Around Google Adsense Ads After changing the blog theme tonight, I noticed some of the Google Adsense ads had a yellow border around them. I found out that Google may randomly send smaller ad units when you have […]
- Amazon Needs To Work On Their Ad Targeting Listen, I like Amazon.com as much as the next guy. I use the website for just about everything and do 90% of my Christmas shopping each year with this company, but I want to know who in […]
- Wall mount server racks On Friday I was working for a new client in Albany. They are getting a brand new server, APC and network switch.
My job was to mount the new switch and connect the data cables from the […]
- In Case We All Die Tonight Isn't the world going to end tomorrow or something? In case we all die tonight/tomorrow, just wanted to say it's been fun and I've enjoyed your company.
Bah who am I kidding, I don't […]
- Disney Vacation I cannot believe it has almost been a month since vacation and I haven't bothered to post about it here! Last month we all went down to Disney World for a short vacation. We were lucky to […]
- Happy New Year! 2017! Happy New Year everyone!