Well since a certain cat likes to escape the room by climbing my TV and breaking through my barrier, I spent most of my night tonight moving my TV stand away from the cubby and building a door so she really can’t get out.
So take that houdini cat, I figured out your move little furball. Try and get out of this now!
- Temporary Use For A Pack-N-Play Received a pack-n-play today from one of Jess' friends from work. Can't thank everyone enough for everything so far. I brought it inside tonight and of course comes over the curious kitty. […]
- Welcome Our New Kitten Crookshanks! Welcome to the family Crookshanks, you tiny little kitten! We have been thinking about getting a 2nd cat for some time now so Boogs had a companion. Michelle from work informed me of some […]
- Captain’s New Toy This weekend I went to the hardware store and bought the wood and carpet for Captain's new cat tower. I've always wanted to get her one but I cannot justify the $150-$200 they sell for in […]
- Cat Baseball Cards? I just opened up a new bag of dry cat food to pour into the container to keep it fresh. I got about half way down and this card fell out. I felt like I was a kid again for a second with a […]
- Meet Captain So on Friday I get a phone call from Jess. I figure she wants me to hear the screaming kids at the daycare so I pick up none the less. Jess actually had some good news and not wild banshee […]
- Great Parenting Advice Who knew that while watching Cartoon Network I would learn excellent parenting tips.