Well since a certain cat likes to escape the room by climbing my TV and breaking through my barrier, I spent most of my night tonight moving my TV stand away from the cubby and building a door so she really can’t get out.
So take that houdini cat, I figured out your move little furball. Try and get out of this now!
- Welcome Our New Kitten Crookshanks! Welcome to the family Crookshanks, you tiny little kitten! We have been thinking about getting a 2nd cat for some time now so Boogs had a companion. Michelle from work informed me of some […]
- Temporary Use For A Pack-N-Play Received a pack-n-play today from one of Jess' friends from work. Can't thank everyone enough for everything so far. I brought it inside tonight and of course comes over the curious kitty. […]
- Meet Captain So on Friday I get a phone call from Jess. I figure she wants me to hear the screaming kids at the daycare so I pick up none the less. Jess actually had some good news and not wild banshee […]
- We Cut The Cord – No More Cable TV A few months ago Jess and I decided to cut the cord and get rid of cable TV. I couldn't stand paying so much money per month to watch the same shows over and over again. Thousands of […]
- Google Chromecast I recently purchased a Google Chromecast as part of my plan to cut the cable cord. I'm impressed so far on how simple it is to use and the quality it can push across to your TV. Honestly […]
- Messing With The Cat This is what happens when the jealous cat comes by while I am playing with the baby. I was blowing through a toy into Arianna's mouth. For some odd reason she likes it and wants me to do […]