So Kansas City was knocked out, was hoping they would go all the way. LA beat RSL which was also another bad pick. Well Houston vs LA in the cup game now. Going to be tough for Houston since LA hasn’t lost at home and it’s a home game for the cup.
Let’s go Houston!
- Guess I Predicted Correctly About The MLS Cup Recently I predicted that LA and Houston were going to face each other again in the MLS Cup this year. Looks like I was correct. How boring is that? There are 30 teams but I get to watch […]
- NY Red Bulls Season Is Over Well the Red Bulls lost 2-1 last night against LA. Could have sworn the game was Friday but oh well. LA advances on a 3-1 aggregate. Good job I guess Red Bulls, you made it to the same […]
- NY Red Bulls Playoffs Run Is Over Once again the Red Bulls come into the playoffs and once again they drop off after the first round. They just can't seem to get past that spot. Now I haven't made it to about the last four […]
- MLS Playoffs Current Standings Just took a gander at the MLS Playoffs standings and RBNY just barely squeezing in the last spot. We need more wins! Hopefully they will get one tomorrow against Real Salt Lake, but I […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. Sporting Kansas City The Red Bulls were back home tonight after whomping DC United 4-0. The face Sporting Kansas City, formerly Kansas City Wizards. I wonder why they changed their name. I mean it's so much […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. Houston Dynamo The Red Bulls faced Houston tonight. The day started off great with our usual lunch before we headed to the game. Once Juston, Matthew, and I got to the stadium we got our typical beer. […]