UGH! That’s all I can say. We had the chance to move into a dedicated spot and we blew it. Henry with his red card only 28 minutes in and we lose 2-0 to a team we can beat. Now we’re back at the bottom with 1 game left and Portland below us again with 2 games left. We can very easily get knocked out now. Awesome. Can’t stand this nail biting ending crap for the wild cards. I had enough of it with Boston this year.
Also it’s always fun to see how the West just kills the East every year…
- NY Red Bulls vs. LA Galaxy: Playoff Game 1 Sunday was the first game of a two game set against LA. I knew that it would be a lot tougher this time to beat them since their two key players were back and that we didn't have Solli on […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. Philadelphia Union We did it! We beat Philly 1-0 and secured out spot in the playoffs!
Despite the horrible seating situation where I had to stand for 15 fucking minutes before they moved people out of my […]
- RBNY Game Tonight Lets go Red Bulls and win this game tonight! We need a win but it'll be tough when RSL has won its last 4 in a row.
Can't make Saturday's game against Portland which is crucial as well […]
- MLS Playoffs Current Standings Just took a gander at the MLS Playoffs standings and RBNY just barely squeezing in the last spot. We need more wins! Hopefully they will get one tomorrow against Real Salt Lake, but I […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. San Jose Earthquakes – Playoff Game BBBBBOOOOOO!
Huge upset as the Red Bulls were eliminated from the playoffs last night. All they needed was a win or tie and they lost 3-1 which lost them the aggregate so they were […]
- NY Red Bulls Won The Supporters Shield With the win Sunday, the New York Red Bulls won the 2013 Supporter's Shield, something they have never won before. I guess I should have tried to make it to more games this year, but I […]