Ok so I’ve been meaning to move our for awhile now and Juston is finally on pace with me now. We looked at one house on Tuesday and now have some other listings from the broker of places in the area. We’re looking to get the hell out of Poughkeepsie and have more room to breathe. We have some good places to look at in our price range over in Hyde Park that are really nice. I took a drive by them today to see the area and what they looked like in person. Next week we’re going to visit some more and get to look around inside. Should be good. Can’t wait to see what the bank says as well for what we can afford. I’m pretty sure we both can get a house on our own so I’m not even worried about getting approved with me co-signing.
As it narrows down to a few houses I’ll post some pictures. Right now it’s pointless to post them all.
- Happy 21st Birthday Missy HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY MISSY!!
So you are finally 21, last of the gang to grow up!
Hope you enjoyed the party and that we have many more nights like that.
Check out the photos from […]
- Christmas Tree Lighting Went to a Christmas tree lighting ceremony/parade/event thingy out in Pleasant Valley with the gang today. Missed the good one from the night before in Poughkeepsie. I'll have to say it […]
- Joseph’s 24th Birthday Happy Birthday to me! Sad that I have to blog about my own birthday, (grrr Jamie) but that's another issue.
I am 24 years old now, getting pretty old I guess. I asked for a simple […]
- Jamie’s 21st Birthday As you read from the previous post, February 21st was Jamie's 21st birthday. To celebrate, Jamie's sister, Casey, and I threw a small gathering of family at Bonefish Grill in Poughkeepsie, […]
- Acura Is Half Paid Off While doing the bills tonight, I realized I just made the 30th payment on the car, completing the first payment booklet. I can't believe it's been two and a half years already. Seems like […]
- Beginning of Autumn Yard Work It was a typical autumn weekend full of cutting the grass that was way too high to rake leaves and then getting all the leaves into bags for the first collection this Wednesday coming up. […]