I got new tires for the car finally. Old ones were probably 15,000 miles overdue. My parents got me new Bridgestone Potenzas for Christmas. Finally got around to getting them mounted and the car aligned.
So far they are running well. With all the rain lately they have been put to the test. They are good all season tires but the Firestones I put on Jamie’s car were better in the rain.
I’m just happy I don’t have to fill the old ones up with air every week anymore. God that was annoying. Glad I got my gas mileage back, getting 27 city again.
Now to wait and see how they do in the snow.
- New Tires For The Truck It's time already for me to get some new tires for the truck. 48,000 miles on the factory tires isn't too shabby considering they are only rated for 60,000 miles. I've gotten 2 1/2 years […]
- Tire Review: Firestone Firehawk GT
Jamie's car needed new tires two weeks ago to pass inspection. You can read more on that in the previous post. I decided to get four of Firestone's Firehawk GT's. This is an all-season […]
- Car Maintenance Weekend I spent some quality time with Jess' car this past weekend. I plan on gradually changing as many parts as I can before the baby comes so everything is good as new and safe. For this […]
- How To Plug A Hole In Your Tire Tread I recently had my right front tire pressure get low. Upon inspecting it I found a nice little screw in the tread of the tire. I got lucky that was the only issue because now I can repair […]
- July, Welcome As it gets warmer out the days just seem to fly by. I have been incredibly busy this summer with extra tasks at work and the web business getting busier. I find myself in front of a […]
- Ms. All Grown Up Check this kid out, not even out of diapers yet and she's all independent. Going down the slide all by herself now, what's next? I do think this is amazing though. She hasn't been on the […]