Got back from the Poconos yesterday and boy I am just in a lazy ass mood. Been chillin all week relaxing and drinking and I’m surprised I’m not sleeping all day today.
Was exactly what I needed for the most part, just a long period away from everything. Could’ve done without the slight drama at the end of the trip, but all-in-all it was a great getaway.
Unfortunately I don’t have any pictures because Kelly’s camera stopped working when we got there. It was fun going wine tasting finally, great choice for something to do. Finally found around what type of wine I like plus got a nice little tour of the facility. Pool/hot tub in the winter is always fun too.
Thanks for the invite Kelly, I enjoyed the trip a lot. Hailey, you are just too much fun to be around! An my wingman Juston came along, still can’t believe we lost twice in beer pong, wtf!?!
- Tick Tock Com’n Clock OMG 10 more minutes of work and then I'm in full vacation lazy ass mode. Let's move it father time because I need to start this vacation NOW!
Can't wait until Sunday when I'm leaving […]
- Vacation – Day 6 Friday we went kayaking in the morning near Fort Adams. This is the second time we went kayaking. The first time was when we were in California two summers ago. The weather broke and it […]
- Vacation – Day 5 Today was a horrible day. It stormed since Wednesday night and hasn't stopped yet. Because of this, all we did today was visit one mansion and then have dinner at Ruby Tuesdays.
- Vacation – Day 4 Wednesday was a very cloudy day with some rain in the evening. Due to the weather, we decided to go on the tour of the some of Newport's mansions. We visited the Elms and the Marble House […]
- Weekend Trip Up North Friday Jamie and I left for a weekend vacation with Eric, Marie, and Matthew to their Aunt's house up north in the Adirondacks. We had some fun stuff planned to do even more North, but […]
- Disney Vacation I cannot believe it has almost been a month since vacation and I haven't bothered to post about it here! Last month we all went down to Disney World for a short vacation. We were lucky to […]