Got back from the Poconos yesterday and boy I am just in a lazy ass mood. Been chillin all week relaxing and drinking and I’m surprised I’m not sleeping all day today.
Was exactly what I needed for the most part, just a long period away from everything. Could’ve done without the slight drama at the end of the trip, but all-in-all it was a great getaway.
Unfortunately I don’t have any pictures because Kelly’s camera stopped working when we got there. It was fun going wine tasting finally, great choice for something to do. Finally found around what type of wine I like plus got a nice little tour of the facility. Pool/hot tub in the winter is always fun too.
Thanks for the invite Kelly, I enjoyed the trip a lot. Hailey, you are just too much fun to be around! An my wingman Juston came along, still can’t believe we lost twice in beer pong, wtf!?!
- Tick Tock Com’n Clock OMG 10 more minutes of work and then I'm in full vacation lazy ass mode. Let's move it father time because I need to start this vacation NOW!
Can't wait until Sunday when I'm leaving […]
- Disney Vacation I cannot believe it has almost been a month since vacation and I haven't bothered to post about it here! Last month we all went down to Disney World for a short vacation. We were lucky to […]
- No Wonder Disney Is So Expensive Now I see why it costs me an arm and a leg for everything at Disney, they have to afford these arm bands they personalize for everyone. I mean don't get me wrong these are an awesome idea […]
- Little Maryland Weekend Getaway Jess and I decided to just get away this past weekend so we took a trip down to Ocean City, Maryland. Neither of us have been there before so we knew it would be fun.
We had a great […]
- Much Needed Vacation Is Over Well my week long vacation of doing nothing is over. Felt really relaxed all week and enjoyed myself, too bad it had to come to an end. It's why I haven't been posting much, too busy doing […]
- Weekend Trip Up North Friday Jamie and I left for a weekend vacation with Eric, Marie, and Matthew to their Aunt's house up north in the Adirondacks. We had some fun stuff planned to do even more North, but […]