Since we switched to a new HD TV, we had to get a HD set top box to replace the standard one. Jamie and I were thinking about getting TiVo awhile ago, so we figured why not get the multi-room DVR for FiOS.
The DVR records from one TV, but has an app for me to record from my BlackBerry, or choose shows online to record. The DVR plays back to all the TV’s in the house so everyone can record and watch their own shows. So far in testing we’re loving this, no more missing good shows since we get home late.
- We Switched To Verizon FiOS Saturday was an exciting day. Not only did we have the MLS game to go to, but Verizon came to install FiOS for our TV and internet. I am very happy we finally are getting digital cable […]
- Now That’s More Like It Over the past few months the internet has really dragged at the house. It has gotten so bad that it takes me hours just to do simple downloads from the web server that I used to do in […]
- Spam Or Creepy Guy In New Jersey? Here's a comment that I just received on my gallery site. I'll let you decide whether its spam or some creepy dude from Newark, New Jersey.
So I vote creepy Verizon FiOS customer […]
- Personal Email Address Change I just ordered Verizon FiOS tonight and it will be installed this Saturday. This means that our Road Runner email addresses will no longer be in service.
Please be sure to update your […]
- New Sony HDR-CX200B Camcorder I recently purchased a new Sony HDR-CX200B camcorder from Amazon to take videos of Arianna. I haven't been able to use it yet since she isn't here, but so far a few short videos of the cat […]
- Verizon Visual Voice Mail On BlackBerry Storm When I picked up my new BlackBerry last weekend I decided to go for the Visual Voice Mail that Verizon offers. Why? Well I hate checking voicemail and this makes it simple as pressing a […]