After five or more years of not playing or having a video gaming console I broke down and bought an Xbox 360. Why? Well all of my friends play Halo almost every weekend and most weeknights so I got tired of waiting until the weekend to go to Andrew’s house to play.
It’s been great so far. I log on and play a bit after dinner and while Jamie is studying. I also purchased some other games to play with Jamie which was fun last night (finally received the second controller from UPS last night).
Now I just need to remember to take breaks from playing it so it doesn’t get boring and I don’t gain 50 pounds from sitting in the chair for 8 hours a night!
Since I’m a huge loser and actually track this stuff, you can check my stats for Halo here.
- Minecraft For Xbox Is So Much Fun Besides the roller coaster we built, we managed to burn the entire forest down! Thanks for the help Juston.
- Damnit They Finally Caught Me A few months ago Matthew's emblem for Call of Duty Black Ops was banned. Shortly after Juston's was banned. Well they finally caught up to me.
It's really annoying because you think […]
- Xbox Live Open NAT Type With Cisco IOS Router Recently I implemented a Cisco IOS router at home because I got tired of the home versions just crapping out after a year or so. When I did, I noticed my Xbox Live Open NAT type went to […]
- New Toys To Play With I don't know what new toy to play with first! Just got our digital camcorder in today so we can take videos of the baby, Black Ops 2 came in the mail along with the camcorder, and Eric and […]
- Anyone Want A Free Modern Warfare 3 Wallpaper? Just pre-ordered Modern Warfare 3 and received a free wallpaper. Feel free to download it from the blog or try this link if you have issues getting it from the blog.
FREE MW3 WALLPAPER LINK
- We Completed Call Of The Dead Paradise Easter Egg Tonight we completed the Call of the Dead Paradise Easter Egg! WooHoo! ::cheering::
Phew, finally done with that. If there is anyone out there that wants some help, either post a […]