Miami Beach is awesome.
I have so much to post about, so here is the short version.
Internet was $14 a day at the resort, so I didn’t pay for it so I couldn’t blog! Sorry but I cannot justify such a needed technology being that price per day. I know people that pay that much per month.
I’ll have everything ready to go tomorrow, backing up pictures and unpacking now. Getting tired, flight delayed 6 hours so I’m not the happiest camper right now.
Chao for now.
- Fontainebleau – Miami Beach The Fontainebleau resort in Miami Beach is absolutely fabulous. It truly lived up to its four and half stars rating. Everything is very luxurious and the service is exceptional. I highly […]
- Miami Beach Vacation Ok here it is, finally posting this.
Miami Beach lived up to its reputation of having a crazy night light and HOT. Every day we were down there the temperature was above 85 degrees, no […]
- We Chose Our Summer Vacation Spot 2009 Jamie and I chose our vacation location early this year, due to the fact that we are traveling by plane. I don't know why I started to look here, but it's a spot you just can't go wrong […]
- Long Time No Posts Just realized it has been about two weeks since I last posted. Boy have I been slacking. Just so much going on lately that I haven't had the energy, or will, to sit here and update the […]
- Catching Up On Some Posting Tonight When will this month ever end! I have been so busy lately I haven't had time to do anything except work. I have some major posting to catch up on so expect to be flooded with new content […]
- Updated Some Plugins I just updated some plugins for the site, mainly to increase speed with super caching. Please let me know if you are experiencing any issues with pages, posts, or images loading. So far […]