Miami Beach is awesome.
I have so much to post about, so here is the short version.
Internet was $14 a day at the resort, so I didn’t pay for it so I couldn’t blog! Sorry but I cannot justify such a needed technology being that price per day. I know people that pay that much per month.
I’ll have everything ready to go tomorrow, backing up pictures and unpacking now. Getting tired, flight delayed 6 hours so I’m not the happiest camper right now.
Chao for now.
- 8 Years-A-Blogging So it's been 8 years already. Boy does time fly! I can remember just trying to figure this stuff out and now I'm customizing themes and building my own web server to run the site. Cheers […]
- Check Out The New HanniganBlog Store Hey everyone, check out the new HanniganBlog Store! I know you all are on this site 24/7 so why not do all your shopping here too? Just click on the store link up on the top right. Be sure […]
- Blog Turns 7! I just noticed a little notification on my blog's admin page. It was a nice reminder from WordPress that I've been blogging for 7 years now! Time just keeps on rolling! Glad I've kept this […]
- Updated The Blog Theme Tonight I've noticed I'm developing a pattern of getting bored with the blog theme roughly once a year, if not more. Started sifting through a few tonight and ultimately chose to go with the […]
- 6 Years And Still Going Six years ago today I started this blog. Many things have come and gone, but I've stuck with this project. I've enjoyed the times I've gone back in time to re-read some of my posts and […]
- Comment Mania! Apparently the Facebook plugin I used went haywire between last night and this morning. My apologies to anyone annoyed by email or mass Facebook update. Needless to say I have disabled […]