Although the season is coming towards its end, I love this half of the fall season. Tymor Park out in Lagrangeville/Union Vale/Amenia (whichever it is) has wonderful scenery from the field. You can hear the sounds of people hunting in the forest in the near distance, bike riders come out of the trails in the woods and the trees are just a great site. If you don’t mind the occasional frost on the bleachers in the morning its a good day. The indoor season has started up, I need to get a camcorder so I can video one of the games in there, pictures through the netting are horrible.
I thought I would just share of the park’s surrounding area with everyone that may not have ever come here before. I need to explore this area some more. I like how its only fifteen minutes from my house now but you feel very far from the city life. Nothing but cows and horses out here.
Go Orange Team, Go!
- EHWSL Spring Season Opener Saturday was the start of the EHWSL spring season. The teams played a round-robin just to get everyone used to playing together again. Amazingly Jamie's Orange Team won both games. Things […]
- Beginning of Autumn Yard Work It was a typical autumn weekend full of cutting the grass that was way too high to rake leaves and then getting all the leaves into bags for the first collection this Wednesday coming up. […]
- Arianna Enjoying The Leaves We were over my parents house this weekend and saw that my Dad had started to rake the leaves. Jess and I both thought it would be interesting to see what Arianna would do with some piles […]
- Busy weekend This weekend was pretty boring, nothing eventful happened. I changed the oxygen sensor in my car that went on me, changed the oil in Jamie's car, picked up my 50" plasma TV that I had […]
- Soccer filled Sunday This sunday was the EHWSL's 2nd Annual Shamrock Tournament. For those of you who don't know, Jamie is on the board and plays soccer for them. This was the second Tournament that they held […]
- Fun In The Fall Leaves
LEAF PILES!!!! I'm so glad Arianna loves playing in the leaves just like I did as a kid. We had a blast all afternoon.