I honestly can’t figure out who to root for in the Stanley Cup Playoffs now that the Penguins and Ducks have lost. I’m sitting here watching the Rangers actually playing like a real professional team for once and I just cannot bring myself to root for them. No, it’s not because they beat the Penguins, the Penguins lost on their own by playing shitty. I have never been a New York sports fan. For the longest time the only team I disliked more than the Rangers was the Islanders. Over the past few years of living with a die-hard Rangers fan I’ve learned to let it go and tolerate them a bit more.
Here is my dilemma, I dislike every team in the playoffs right now. I absolutely don’t want Chicago to win again, that would be boring. I really couldn’t care less about Montreal. So I’m stuck behind LA and NYR right now, and with my past hatred of a team I’m having a hard time wanting them to get the cup. I’m leaning towards LA as I write this, but I might just suck it up and go for NYR, Whoever it is, I can at least say that hockey is the best sport out there.
- 2015 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Bracket Already a week into the 2015 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs and I still haven't posted my bracket yet! Boy was it a close one for my Pittsburgh Penguins, just barely made it in this year. […]
- 2016 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Bracket Here is my 2016 NHL Stanley Cup Playoff Bracket. Haven't payed enough attention to the West Coast teams this year as I normally do, so they are pretty much guesses on that side of the […]
- 2015 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Update Well once again my 2015 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs bracket is completely screwed. Nashville was beat out by Chicago and went on to sweep Minnesota. Montreal managed to beat Ottawa, but was […]
- Stanley Cup Playoffs Update Can't say I'm surprised that the Penguins lost game 7 to the Rangers. When the Penguins played like crap in game 5 I just knew they were going to lose. The momentum swung too far in the […]
- 2014 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Bracket Here's my 2014 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs bracket. I don't know why, but I just feel like Anaheim may take it all this year. It's tough out in the west, so anything can happen. Hate to diss […]
- Well Football Is Over Now Football is officially over for me now since the Patriots defeated themselves last night against the Ravens. Not that I won't watch the Super Bowl, I just don't care who wins at this […]