After the car maintenance last weekend, I took the crib in the box from my parents’ house and invited them over to help put it together. My parents bought the crib for Jess’ shower gift, but it was so huge of a box we we’re going to lug it around to and from the party.
The crib is Carter’s Manchester Lifetime Crib in Dark Cherry wood so it would match our other furniture in the apartment. We have been trying to stick to the dark cherry/black wood with everything we buy. The crib is fully adjustable to raise and lower based on Arianna’s height. It also will convert into a bed for her once she is older.
Thanks Mom and Dad!
Can’t wait to put all the other gifts together and have to thank everyone else! Big thank you to everyone that has helped out so far, especially our parents.
- Temporary Use For A Pack-N-Play Received a pack-n-play today from one of Jess' friends from work. Can't thank everyone enough for everything so far. I brought it inside tonight and of course comes over the curious kitty. […]
- All The Baby Stuff Is Ready To Go I mean to post this about a month or so ago, just haven't gotten around to it yet. So after the baby shower we had an apartment full of stuff to sort and put together. We've caught up on […]
- Check Out The Gift Jess Gave Me Jess gave me a little pre-baby shower gift last night. It was a blue smock that says "I'm the daddy!" on it to wear in the hospital. No idea where she came up with this but it is an […]
- First Baby Doctor Appointment We just got back from bringing Arianna to her first doctor appointment. Everything is going very well. Arianna is healthy and already back to her birth weight! Mom Jess is doing just fine […]
- I’m A Dad My beautiful daughter was born on 11-23-2012 at 03:39am. She weighed 7lbs 2oz and was 20in tall. I honestly cannot express how much I thank Jess for delivering our baby girl. I'm so proud […]
- Tomorrow Is Supposed To Be The Big Day Well tomorrow is Jess' due date. By the look of things I doubt this baby is coming this weekend. She is very cozy inside mommy and doesn't want to come out and play. Does anyone want to […]