After the car maintenance last weekend, I took the crib in the box from my parents’ house and invited them over to help put it together. My parents bought the crib for Jess’ shower gift, but it was so huge of a box we we’re going to lug it around to and from the party.
The crib is Carter’s Manchester Lifetime Crib in Dark Cherry wood so it would match our other furniture in the apartment. We have been trying to stick to the dark cherry/black wood with everything we buy. The crib is fully adjustable to raise and lower based on Arianna’s height. It also will convert into a bed for her once she is older.
Thanks Mom and Dad!
Can’t wait to put all the other gifts together and have to thank everyone else! Big thank you to everyone that has helped out so far, especially our parents.
- All The Baby Stuff Is Ready To Go I mean to post this about a month or so ago, just haven't gotten around to it yet. So after the baby shower we had an apartment full of stuff to sort and put together. We've caught up on […]
- Temporary Use For A Pack-N-Play Received a pack-n-play today from one of Jess' friends from work. Can't thank everyone enough for everything so far. I brought it inside tonight and of course comes over the curious kitty. […]
- Arianna’s First Birthday Party Last weekend was Arianna's first birthday. We threw her a party in the club house in our complex. Big thanks to all the family members that came a long way to see her on a Sunday. […]
- Battle For The Box The other night Arianna and Captain were having some fun together. The two of them have been fun to watch ever since Arianna started crawling the other day. Luckily I remembered to grab […]
- Kick That Ball Arianna Jess may have just found out exactly what type of sport Arianna will like later on in life, soccer! Look at this baby go! Only 2 months old and already has better ball control than her old […]
- First Baby Doctor Appointment We just got back from bringing Arianna to her first doctor appointment. Everything is going very well. Arianna is healthy and already back to her birth weight! Mom Jess is doing just fine […]