The second round is here. Turns out my picks were just down right terrible for the first round. Only 3 out of 8 were correct.
NY over Ottawa (kinda ify on this) – RIGHT
Boston over Washington – WRONG, although while watching the series I had a feeling Washington was gonna win
New Jersey over Florida – RIGHT
Pittsburgh over Philly – WRONG, don’t even wanna talk about it
Vancouver over LA – REALLY WRONG
St Louis over San Jose – RIGHT
Chicago over Phoenix – WRONG, but really good match-up
Detroit over Nashville – WRONG, had the feeling after first 2 games that Nashville had Detroit’s number
Here are my picks for the second round, maybe I’ll do better.
NY over Washington
Philly over NJ
St. Louis over LA
Nashville over Phoenix
- 2016 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Bracket Here is my 2016 NHL Stanley Cup Playoff Bracket. Haven't payed enough attention to the West Coast teams this year as I normally do, so they are pretty much guesses on that side of the […]
- 2015 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Bracket Already a week into the 2015 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs and I still haven't posted my bracket yet! Boy was it a close one for my Pittsburgh Penguins, just barely made it in this year. […]
- Updated NHL Playoffs Picks Ok so the playoffs are set now so I'm updating my picks.
NY over Ottawa (kinda ify on this)
Boston over Washington
New Jersey over Florida
Pittsburgh over […]
- NHL Playoffs Matchup The final spots were figured out last night. Sadly Buffalo was kicked out. I was rooting for them as they were better than the Capitals. Oh well.
Here are my picks for the first round. […]
- 2015 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Update Well once again my 2015 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs bracket is completely screwed. Nashville was beat out by Chicago and went on to sweep Minnesota. Montreal managed to beat Ottawa, but was […]
- 2014 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Bracket Here's my 2014 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs bracket. I don't know why, but I just feel like Anaheim may take it all this year. It's tough out in the west, so anything can happen. Hate to diss […]