A few months ago Matthew’s emblem for Call of Duty Black Ops was banned. Shortly after Juston’s was banned. Well they finally caught up to me.
It’s really annoying because you think they would put a disclaimer or warning when you enter the playercard area to create the emblem. Their rules aren’t anywhere on the disc that I can see.
Well since I was pissed I went to their website and searched for it. Here is what their rules are:
Users who create emblems that are sexually gratuitous or racially offensive.
- Minor offense: 2-week ban from using the emblem editor, emblem reset to default, emblem purchases wiped
- Major offense: Permanent ban from using the emblem editor
Guess I only fell into the first category. Guess I’ll have to make the next one even worse. Fuck Treyarch, it’s a fucking video game assholes. Your game sucks by the way, Infinity Ward is 1000 times better than you.
- We Completed Call Of The Dead Paradise Easter Egg Tonight we completed the Call of the Dead Paradise Easter Egg! WooHoo! ::cheering::
Phew, finally done with that. If there is anyone out there that wants some help, either post a […]
- Call Of Duty Map Pack 2 Released New Call of Duty Black Ops map pack was released last night. Didn't get to play since I fell asleep and Matt only played for a tiny bit and went to bed. Hopefully he'll come on tonight so […]
- I Think I Might Play Call Of Duty Too Much
Just straight owning lately. Been like this the past two weeks...
- New Toys To Play With I don't know what new toy to play with first! Just got our digital camcorder in today so we can take videos of the baby, Black Ops 2 came in the mail along with the camcorder, and Eric and […]
- Minecraft For Xbox Is So Much Fun Besides the roller coaster we built, we managed to burn the entire forest down! Thanks for the help Juston.
- Bought An Xbox 360 After five or more years of not playing or having a video gaming console I broke down and bought an Xbox 360. Why? Well all of my friends play Halo almost every weekend and most weeknights […]