Huge upset as the Red Bulls were eliminated from the playoffs last night. All they needed was a win or tie and they lost 3-1 which lost them the aggregate so they were eliminated.
I think there were some very bad defensive plays and I don’t see why certain rookies and benchers were played first instead of the star players. Very upset. Red Bulls had more possession time and were the much better team.
Oh well, time to renew my season tickets and wait for next year.
- MLS 2011 Playoff Standings – Not Happy UGH! That's all I can say. We had the chance to move into a dedicated spot and we blew it. Henry with his red card only 28 minutes in and we lose 2-0 to a team we can beat. Now we're back […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. New England Revolution Red Bulls win their last game of the season against their rivals New England Revolution and clinch the Eastern title with home field advantage. Not too shabby since they were dead last in […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. Real Salt Lake The season is winding down now, only 2 more games left after this one. Red Bull already in the playoffs, first game Nov 4th. Today they played Real Salt Lake which are the reigning champs […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. Kansas City Wizards WOOHOO! RED BULLS TOP OF THE EAST AND CLINCH PLAYOFF SPOT!
This was a good game to watch. Brought down a whole mini van full of people which was fun itself. Still can't believe I […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. Colorado Rapids AWESOME GAME!
I love high scoring game, especially when the goals are freakin cool to watch. Red Bulls dominated the entire first half and the last half of the second half. Did I say […]
- NY Red Bulls vs. San Jose Earthquakes I brought Eric and Missy to this game along with Matthew. Was a really good game and glad to see NY come out on top after that crappy LA game.
Dane Richards had an awesome goal. Check […]